If you answer any of the below as yes, you have come to the right place:
- You are intrigued by the concept of CSR and sustainability and want to start but don’t know how.
- Your company operates in a region where the social issues are such that the mainstream CSR literature is either too complicated or simply not applicable to the socio-economic and cultural realities.
- Your leadership does not realize the business value of CSR and see it as just PR or worse, charity.
- Your stakeholders are either not mature enough or aware enough to reward responsible companies.
- The social setup of your country makes it difficult or even impossible to gauge the reactions and preferences of your stakeholders.
- There is no enabling regulation or rewarding mechanism in your country that may serve as an impetus for CSR.
The above are some of the issues that we have dealt with extensively over the years and we assure you that all the societal and business benefits of CSR can be fully realized if you know how to leverage the strength of your company, your industry and your community.
We believe that true CSR has the potential to change the fate of people and that of companies, for the better. We believe that this is possible only if companies begin to see CSR as a business imperative, an essential part of their day-to-day operations, as simply.. Good Business Sense.